In case you want to see the sweet place we're living now, here are a few pictures and a video tour.
When you first walk in. Dining, living, kitchen.
From the kitchen, into the living room. The boys busy at playing with legos.
The boys' room. Their walk in closet is to the right.
It's a pretty big apartment complex. It's right across the street from Ikea, the library, Costco, and IHOP. What else could I possibly need? Oh, and there's a pool, hot tub, and fitness center here too. Who wants to come visit??
1 comment:
I had no idea you moved to San Diego...I am terrible at keeping up. We lived in Point Loma for two years while TJ did his grad school. Loved all the spots you have visited so far...their is so many cool things.....but it was a short living for us cause too expensive and all. :)
ENJOY it.
Dawn
Post a Comment