We took a little trip to Seattle to meet up with Maisy's new family (I'm not posting about it because I just can't yet) and we decided to see a few of the sights that we haven't been to before.
First stop: The Fremont Troll.
Sean climbed right up. Matthew was a little upset because he was convinced there is an underground zoo and we just needed to find the secret entrance. He thinks this because of a great children's book called Monsters Under Bridges. I kept trying to explain it was just pretend, but he was still upset.
booger eater!
Matthew did eventually warm up to the troll
Looking for the secret entrance
Jon and Sean climbed on top of his head.
Next stop: The Gum Wall
I have heard a lot about this wall and just had never taken the time to go there with my kids. I was not prepared for how huge it is!
Can you see sort of a skull behind the boys? That's where they decided to put their addition to the wall.
Now just don't touch anything else until we can wash your hands!!
I mean, look how far this thing goes!!
We decided to take the ferry home which was fine. The kids always enjoy the adventure.
It was a successful trip and now I can say I've been to a couple touristy places of Seattle.
No comments:
Post a Comment