Here are some things Sean tells me about his friend:
"He's one of my kids" (This is how he refers to his cousins)
"He lives in Tualatin" but as we are taking a walk in our neighborhood "See that brown house, that's where Jon Brady lives. It's not too far."
"Do you know Jon Brady has a really cool tricycle?" Then as he looks down at his own tricycle "It's a Lightning McQueen one and it has red, and black, and yellow, and white...."
"He has some frogs in the back yard, and he says they are his friends."
When I asked Sean what he looks like he said
"His hair is blue. And his eyes too, because he's a boy. That's why I call him Jon Brady. He's short like me. "
I asked if there was anything else he wanted to tell me about Jon Brady and the response was "He lives in Tualatin, but I don't know why."
No comments:
Post a Comment