I forgot I hadn't posted these pictures yet! Sean got a Lego idea book for Christmas and he was looking through it and announced that he could build me something for my birthday. He chose a jewelry box. While he was working on his masterpiece a couple days before my birthday, Matthew started building little things for me too. I didn't take pictures of his because there were so many. He put them all under the tree too and was so excited to show them to me. I love my thoughtful boys!
It opens and everything and inside was a puzzle he made for me.
I glued all the pieces together and hung it on my wall.
In case you can't read it, it says "I love you the Max!"
1 comment:
That is the cutest thing ever. Did he really make it all by his lonesome? What a clever boys you have!
Post a Comment