Jon and I have been doing a lot of thinking and reading and pondering lately about education options for our kids. It's hard to know what is right or best for each of them and the amount of options can be overwhelming at times. I am planning on homeschooling Sean next year. I'm really looking forward to it actually. Everyone that I've talked to about it has been so supportive. They all tell me that I will do well at it and they have great faith in my abilities. I'm so grateful to have such wonderful people in my life who believe in me.
In one of the books I read about Homeschooling, there was a quote from a poem that I've always liked:
| "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— | |
| I took the one less traveled by, | |
And that has made all the difference."
|
-Robert Frost
I hope by taking this path (of teaching the boys at home), it will make a positive difference in all our lives.
1 comment:
I do not know how to comment on your blog so will do it this way. I think that home schooling Sean wil be one of the delights of your life. I would love to teach him one-on-one. He is such a delightful, precious, unspoiled darling. Fun times are ahead for all. I love you and your desire to do what you think is best for your darlings. lm
Post a Comment