After several days in the desert, we were ready for some fun in the mountains. We met up with Jon's side of the family in Snowbird. It was so beautiful!
The view from our window
We went hiking:
Mountain flowers are so lovely:
We did lots of swimming and we had the pool to ourselves each time!
We spent a whole day at the Activity Center. There was so much to do: Alpine Slides, Mountain Coaster, Mountain Flyer, a Vertical Drop, Climbing Wall, Bungee Trampoline, Ropes Course and a Tram. Oh my!
Matthew jumped off that thing!
On the tram:
I didn't realize how scared I would be, but I smiled through the anxiety and sweaty palms.
The kids were fearless.
I was fine on solid ground!
One night, the local Brady cousins came up to play. It was great to see them again.
Bocce ball
and storytelling
The fam! We are kind of a big deal!
I feel like I could say a lot about Snowbird. I can't get over how beautiful it is up there. I think we saw at least one moose every day and a few deer too. There were ground squirrels (aka potguts) everywhere. Breakfast with the parents was delicious every day. The children's craft activities were wonderful. I loved staying up late talking and playing games with the adults. I loved needing a sweater in July. I loved watching the kids strengthen those cousin bonds. We all had such a great time and I love my family like crazy!













































1 comment:
It was such a fun trip! Love you like crazy!
Post a Comment